This webinar will assist you in recalling the subject of asset protection. It will provide you with the basic knowledge of the concepts which make up the “art and science” of creditor protection planning.
Join highly respected estate planning attorney Alan Gassman to learn:
- Asset Protection Definitions
- Estate Planning Definitions
- Florida Laws – The Most Generous in the United States
- Firewall Protection
- Equity Strippin
- Charging Order Entities
- Foreign Companies and LLCs
- Foreign and Delaware Accounts
- Life Insurance and Annuity Contracts
- IRAs and Pensions
- Tenancy by the Entireties
- Foreign Asset Protection Trusts and Foundations
- What to Do In The Next 30 Days
Learning Objectives. Listeners will learn how to:
- Define domestic asset protection trusts.
- Recall the purpose behind separate community property to avoid assets being subject to the claims of the creditors of either spouse.
- Recall the purpose of reducing exposed assets with preferred creditors.
*CE/CPE Eligible: 1 CE credits are available to subscribers with these designations: CFP, CLU, ChFC and RICP. CPA subscribers will earn 1 CPE credits.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this session.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Financial Experts Network (Sponsor Id#: 145173) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.