Join the economist Bill Greiner for a review of international markets, why have they systemically underperformed the U.S. market, and is there an end to the “value trap” of the foreign equity markets?
Learning points for this CE/CPE-eligible session include:
- Relative valuation discussion.
- Interest rate variance discussion.
- Big swing factor behind relative performance of various country markets are the FX currency rates.
- Variables driving FX rates.
- Rising (or lessening) of economic growth driver.
- Political shifts driving capital flows.
- ADR’S – do they “work”?
*CE/CPE Eligible: 1 CE credits are available to subscribers with these designations: CFP, CLU, ChFC and RICP. CPA subscribers will earn 1 CPE credits.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this session.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Financial Experts Network (Sponsor Id#: 145173) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.