Sole proprietors and small businesses face a unique set of challenges, especially when it comes to making the best business decisions regarding healthcare plans and financial wellness. Oftentimes, confusion and misconceptions prevent these business types from unlocking savings through a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) and Health Savings Account (HSA) combination.
Join HSA expert Kevin Robertson for an overview of the many ways taking advantage of an HDHP/HSA pairing can benefit both sole proprietors and small businesses.
Learning objectives include:
- HSA rules for sole proprietors and small businesses
- - If S Corp or C Corp business owners can contribute to an HSA
- If an LLC can have an HSA
- How to set up an HSA for a small business
- The importance of a Section 125 cafeteria plan
- How an HDHP/HSA combination benefits business owners and employees