This webinar features Jean Fidone-Shroer with a behavior finance overview, definition of coaching vs expert relationship, appreciative inquiry and motivational interviewing practice, pairing energy level with clients, review SMART goals, non-violent communication examples.
Attendees will learn:
- Why creating a new onboarding questionnaire will be helpful to your practice
- How to Improve listening and communication skills
- The benefits of moving away from agenda based meetings
- How to engage more people to add new accounts
- Current books and other sources to help you hone your skill
*CE/CPE Eligible: 1 CE credits are available to subscribers with these designations: CFP, CLU, ChFC and RICP. CPA subscribers will earn 1 CPE credits.
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this session.
Advanced Preparation: None
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Group Internet Based
Financial Experts Network (Sponsor Id#: 145173) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.