This webinar features Phil DeDominicis from Menke. Menke helped draft the legislation for ESOPs and has helped launch over 3,000 plans. Phil’s will provide a broad overview of Employee Stock Ownership Plans or "ESOPs."
Topics include: using ESOPs as a business succession tool, how ESOPs are structured and financed, typical scenarios where they are used, who runs and controls an ESOP-owned business, how ESOP shares are valued compared to other sale options, and finally how employees benefit personally and become more productive.
- Identify when ESOPs may be useful for your clients
- Understand the minimum requirements for a company to qualify for an ESOP
- Learn the benefits ESOPs provide owners & employees
- Understand how ESOPs valuations are derived
- List the pros and cons of seller financing versus bank financing