CRT’s are just one of many estate tax reduction strategies available for clients to consider, but they are often one of the most talked about – and seldom mis-understood. Join Steve for this educational and insightful conversation about the background of CRT’s as well as the most frequently asked questions, including but not limited to:
• Who can set up a charitable remainder trust (CRT)?
• What benefits does it provide the family?
• What types of assets can be used to fund the CRT?
• Can the children be an income beneficiary?
• Is there a minimum contribution to the CRT?
• Can you change the charity(s)?